Lambeth Council is teaming up with Age Concern Lambeth and NHS Lambeth to help older residents keep warm and well this winter.
Come along to one of our Warm and Well events where you can:
• Get advice on staying warm and well during the cold period
• Find out about local services such as Handyperson and Every Pound Counts
• Take part in a chair exercise class
• Enjoy tea, cake and company!
The events will take place on the following dates:
• Wednesday 27 November, 1.30 to 4pm
We Are 336, 336 Brixton Road, SW9 7AA
• Wednesday 4 December, 1.30 to 4pm
Waterloo Action Centre, 14 Waterloo, SE1 7AA
• Thursday 12 December, 1.30 to 3.30pm
Central Hill Day Centre, Lunham Road, Upper Norwood, SE19 1AA
• Wednesday 15 January, 1.30 to 4 pm
Clapham Methodist Church, Nelsons Row, Clapham High Street, SW4 7JR
Contact Age UK Lambeth on 020 7733 0528 for further details and more information about keeping warm in winter.